Tuesday, April 14, 2009

who's using my charm?!

Reading the suggestion from Slim's blogs, I decided to nail-down the celebrity who was using the charm of my face 2 make money! ;"> With the 2 diff snaps that I gave, I got completely different results... so, I guess, my prettiness has bin quite evenly distributed in the 'famous world'

The weirdest was me resembling Ralph Lauren!! woops! the money better resemble in the next few years! :)

The site was quite a lot of fun.. though, its face-recognition is quite useless.. I could jus figure out that they use the size and type of the smile mainly to match. With my same facial features, if my smile is a little croocked, it is matched to a celebrity with a similar croocked smile.

The match-making is colour-no-bar, age-no-bar and sex-no-bar , like the proverbial 'pure lov' :;). So, in all ur beauty, u could end up being similar to Denzel Washington ;) , if ur features match.

It gives one a good boost though, coz u end up resembling some celebrity or the other...... Use ur worst snaps 2 c, which celebrity looks worse than d worst u! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment