Thursday, July 22, 2010

Its Complicated!

Thats d new word that every1 is in love with these days! I still remember those good ol' days, when if a guy even looked at u more than once and smiled, then u knew for sure that he's into u and that very soon he's going 2 propose u 4 "FRANDSHIP"! yup, thats how the guys in my home-town Howrah used to pronounce it! :) N of course, u knew that he was in love with u n d "frandship" bit was jus a camouflage...!
Sigh! Now, 10 years later, I'm still looking 4 that some1.. n d dating rules hav jus completely changed...!!! U should not hav 1 Bf 4 very long.. u really lose touch of ur game!! :D

I don't know if its jus with me, but now, even after go for many dates with the same guy, we are still friends..!! He likes me a lot, like a hell lot, can't take his eyes off me bull-sh**, but.... Yes ,there's a BUT! But, he's not ready to go d distance.....
I don't know why I never met guys like this till now.... I hav always been with the "Lets do it" guys... Lets do it = Lets get into a relationship.... Jus for clarification....
if he was really jus my friend, believe me, I would not take time to dress up.... ok, not that I do much when I say dress up, but it is definitely more than wearing jus abt any shorts n Tee n carrying my omnipresent bag n putting on d first pair of chappals I see at home...!
ok, on a serious note, its d emotional trauma, u know every date u r hoping things go fwd... but they never do.... u know u wanna mean d world 2 him.. but u r jus a continent.... maybe as small as Australia..!

Actually, I lose interest when nothing happens.. I feel things instantaneously n really don't get it when it hits ppl after 10 years that "F***, I was always in lov with her, but I never understood...." How can u b like a Physics Question Paper for ur own self where u don't have a clue on what happening in u..!!

Go in 4 it n if things don't work out, "move on,man!". No 1 listens to d fast track ad n I thought it was targeted 4 today's youth..! :P

N seriously, whats it with guys my age.. they are either married/as good as married...!
whatever happened to " ppl r getting married late!"
N dating younger men sucks..... Now, I realize how matured I have become...!! :)

I recently met some1 who has decided to go to the monastery because d woman he wanted to marry decided otherwise....! I am not sure if he jus said that 2 let me know that he was not available or something, but I am shocked that he is willing 2 swear in 4 a lifetime of celibacy 4 1 girl..!

All I can say is that in searching 4 that 1 guy that I can b in a relationship with I am getting to know a whole bunch of guys who I thought were jus a part of Ekta Kapoor serials...! That babe must have bin through hell to know abt so many types of men, I say! :)

Upon more pondering, I realize that guys my age find me 2 juvenile and I have d same thoughts abt guys younger than me!
In other words d circle of "guys I am attracted to" never interesects with the circle of "guys who r attracted to me" in the Venn Diagram-" why I am still single"! Don't tell me that u forgot d sorry Venn Diagrams we made in school...! I loved them though :)

Disclaimer "All references made in this blog are fictitious. Any resemblance 2 ur self/some1 u know is jus a coincidence "

2 comments:

  1. Nice post dear. Being a girl, I can relate to you. I have been in relationship with some jerks and they always treats me like piece of s*** .
    Finally I ended up with this quiet/shy guy. We got married a year back and I could see that he likes me a lot and madly in love with me.
    Most importantly, I realised that these type of men always treat girls well and always respect our feelings. I believe that true love is always
    around us, but we should suspend our judgement and look around with open mind to find the right one. Just keep looking and Iam sure you'll find
    the right guy. Bottomline, go for a decent/quite/down-2-earth kindaa person than a super-confident alpha male who always like to play games with us
    and treat like shit..Best of luck..oh did I ramble? Gotta go now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,
    Thnx a ton.... I am glad 4 u.. I dunno why I do not feel it for the right guys and I really can't even get myself to kiss a guy unless m crazy abt him..! I hope 2 grow up in that matter 1 day... :)

    ReplyDelete