Sunday, March 30, 2014

Decoding a basic human touch

Hug. An ordinary 3 letter word. But, its amazing how this 3 letter word can give you a five letter word - Peace or another 3 letter word -joy . Sometimes this little wonder gives you a word which is yet to be coined, but what feels like "all is well".
 I have fond memories of coming back from a tiring day of work and knowing that just one hug would melt away all of the trials and tribulations of the day. There are all kinds of hugs. The ones from closest to me make me feel that everything is fine, that everything will fall in place, that I'm ready to face challenges again, that I'm loved. Hugging mom makes me realize what unconditional love means. Hugging dad makes me feel the protection that says that I'll stand by you. It reminds me of the toughness that he's made of, that he gave me. Hugging my sister makes me feel that we are there for each other. Hugging my friends makes me feel the warmth of the ppl I adore so much. Hugging my family members makes me feel that I have an awesome and lively family. Hugging buaji makes me feel that niceness that her persona brings and inspires in me.
 There is something abt this gesture that connects hearts and immediately uplifts them. Its a miracle drug that can comfort and enliven at the same time. The hugs being referred to here are the real ones, not the artificial ones we give to all and sundry.

Courtesy: Google


 Its a touch that connects and communicates at a deeper level than meets the eye. You must've experienced when you hug someone or they hug you, how without uttering a word, the person knows what you are feeling or without the other person saying a word, they have comforted you. No wonder that Munnabhai MBBS called it "jaadu ki jhappi".

 Love, passion, care, concern, submission, longingness, comfort, warmth, indifference and many more emotions can be communicated by this wonder of human touch. It must be having to do with the close proximity in which our hearts come together when we hug.

 It's actually beyond words because its all abt how you feel. It's the true human connection. It is the most natural form of emotional conduct seen in all animals.

Being in touch with one's emotions and of others around is the secret to well-being.
 Are you talking to your loves enough without actually talking? If not, then up your emotional connect with this magical touch.
Courtesy : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment